What the gods have not yet seen – Arturo Orlandi
After his teenage studies at technical schools in the province of Cremona and his apprenticeship as a watchmaker in Milan, Arturo Orlandi developed techniques and mastery in the field of metallurgy.
And it was during this period that he installed his artistic laboratory in Bologna: a genuine forge where slabs of stainless steel became real bas-reliefs from which figures and scenes from an evocative personal imaginary appeared.
Nowadays the artist works and lives in Sardinia, where he has set up his own artistic laboratory and continues his skillful work of “metal shaping”.
Precious works and objects of furniture
They talk about him
- “Metallocromia” – Societè Monegasque de Banque Privée (Exhibition from 23 September 2004 to 20 April 2005)
- “Metallocromia, what the gods have not yet seen’ – Terni special steels (Exhibition from 26 November to 8 December 1997)
- Pianeta inossidabili (Stainless planet): “Orlandi the artist with a regular patent.” Year 1996
- Enzo Fabiani “Orlandi the artist with a regular patent”
- Attilio Angelini (Chief Executive Officer of Terni Special Steels)
- Anna Belledi: “What the gods have not yet seen”.
- Mauro Vacchi (Chief Executive Officer of FRO Welding) “Metallochromie of Arturo Orlandi”.
Do you want information or have a query? Write to me!